We, the school family of St. Ephrem School, strive to be a welcoming and responsive Roman Catholic community by passing our faith and traditions as we teach the students from nursery to 8th grade by word and example.
To address our Mission, the faculty and staff at St. Ephrem School believe that:
- Catholic education has as its primary aim the promotion of a vibrant Christian community and to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- The purpose of our educational process should be child-oriented and balance physically, emotionally, aesthetically and socially with a developmentally appropriate, academically challenging, gospel-infused curriculum.
- The relationship and rapport among the administration, faculty, staff, parents and students are essential as together they respectfully set a pattern of constructive experiences, thereby generating a uniquely cohesive curriculum.
- As educators in a Catholic school, we are committed to the teaching of Christian values which provide a profound service to society.
- Strategic planning is essential for preserving the vision of Catholic education in our school community.